Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE!

One of my biggest dreams is to have a puppy. I want a puppy because almost all of my friends have puppies and i am the only one who doesn't. I also dream about this special boy. Sorry i am not telling. But I will tell you that he is in the same class as me and is adorably cute. He is sweet, nice, caring, smart, and ect. I always dream about him every night and wish to be with him one day. He is also like my prince charming that hopefully someday he will come rescue me in my life of dispair. (matter of speach peoples). The third thing I dream about is my lovely family getting a lot of money and having a two story house. YAY! All my dreams will be likely to come true someday and i will have the greatest life that anyone would ever dream of wishing they were me. Ok back to reality... although I do dream about all those stuff, they might not even come true which I would be so sad about. I am happy about having all my family together and actually having a roof to live under. I think that is even a miracle. Here is a job for you! Someday this week and next week I want you guys all to make a difference in some bodies life because trust me, you WILL feel good about what you did and you will make someone's dream come true. Oh yeah almost forgot, you will also be a better person. Have fun with your job!

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

Hannah, I really do hope all your dreams come true one day soon. I'm also SO very proud of you for being thankful for what you do have. That is a rich quality to have sweetie. You are a very wise and wonderful girl. I LOVE your blogs. Keep em' coming k :D I love you xoxoxox