Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Shay

Shay is a really nice and great friend. She was actually the one who asked me to be her friend when an evil witch, Alexis was acting poor to me and making a huge problem and told me that I am not her friend just because she apoligized. I thought that was rude of Alexis and very thoughtful of Shay and in my opinion Alexis and Shay are two completely different people. But I think Shay and I both are similar and almost actually can be twins. Some people actually mix Shay with me and me with Shay.

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

Yes, I'm SO glad that you and Shay are friends and that you are NOT friends with Alexis. She was not nice to you at all. Some people unfortunately put other people down so they can feel better, more important about themselves. Since you've been hanging out with Shay I've noticed that you are not as shy and are learning to speak up about things you want which is really important.