Monday, May 5, 2008

Seth

OK so this year in R.T.Z. our theme is impact; because we always have a theme in R.T.Z. and there is a boy named Seth. He was being so nice to our table but sometimes he goofs off and talks to Logan; and I am glad Mr. Zeitlow made the change of where he sits because now he doesn't talk. Well he doesn't talk that often. OK back to topic..... Seth made an impact by being quiet and earlier today he was giving out pictures for free to people that he drew and I was one of those people. He drew a beautiful picture and the picture was a cheetah. I thought it was amazing and I think he should be an artist when he grows older.

2 comments:

Cherbear said...

I agree Hannah, Seth did create a great picture. I know you could draw a picture as equally as good if not better though. You are gifted at so many things Hannah. Like, drawing, singing, sports, dancing, being an amazing, beautiful, creative, considerate, kind, loving...... you! I love you sweetie :D

Hannah Hampton said...

I love you too mom (tears to my eyes)