Monday, May 26, 2008

HEY!

Hi everyone, I just got through cleaning my room entirely clean and spent the whole weekend with my family and my best friend Shay. Shay spent the night at my house for almost a whole entire week. Which she has already done in the summer last year. I thought that was really nice of my mom to let me have Shay spend the night at my house for three days and a half but a whole week is crazy. She is the nicest mom ever. I am so glad that she is my mom and would not want any other mom in the whole world then my mom because she is just perfect to me and my whole family and I LOVE her SO SO SO SO much. harder better faster stronger is like my mom. She is harder at working and everything, she is better and perfect at anything to me, faster because she is a really healthy lady and loves to run all the time since she was little even and is really fast, and stronger is because she can almost beat my dad at arm wrestling and my dad is super strong. Some of You guys know that song. "HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER" I think it is a really cool hip hop song. And I hear it all the time. So mom if you are reading this then thank you so so so so much and I love you so so so so much. 

2 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you Hannahbear, you are always So sweet and kind to me. I appreciate your encouragement and generously kind words to me. I love you very much! You did do a good job on your room by the way :D

LTA said...

Hey, wait a minute. Your mom can't almost beat me at arm wrestling!

I love reading your blog, Hannah. Keep up the good work.