Monday, May 5, 2008

More Homework I had to do.....

I thought the beginning of the book, TURNABOUT was very interesting. I thought it was interesting because it started from the year of 2085. So here is what was the most interesting part is...... there are these two ladies who are over the age of one hundred and ready to die. But this group of people just came up and asked if they would like to be younger which was agreed. So when Any Beth and Melly went to the doctors they had to take a lot of tests. I would be scared because nobody has done that before and they don't know what is going to happen to them. When the doctor brought up cancer, I thought Any Beth and Melly were both so scared and thought they had cancer. I would have been scared and would be regretting what I did for the rest of my life. I would also wish that my mommy and daddy were there to comfort me and make me feel safe and feel like I was at home. If I was Any Beth or Melly, I would be scared and almost wondering what was going to happen if I didn't turn young again. I would also be wishing that I can bring my mom and dad back. When Dr. Jimson said that their families don't visit them any more is because they think that they are dead made me think why they didn't have a funeral and how they even thought that they died. Oh yeah and even if they had a funeral for Any Beth and Melly. ?????????????????

No comments: