Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday uncle ed i wish i have said. Because today is my uncle's birthday. I love him so very much. Tonight i am going to help my mom with my aunt and uncles to baby's. The oldest baby who is two years old is named Sophia but we call her Sophers. The youngest is Isabella but we call her either Bella or Bella Boo. They are both the cutest little cousins in the world.I also love them so much.Well they are here now and i have to help my mom now. Oh ya and my aunt brought a delicious chocolate cake, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Cherbear said...

Hannah, you're SO sweet! I love you!!!!

LTA said...

Awesome blog, Hannahbear.

Dad

Evert Heskes said...

Say happy bithday to Ed for me Hannah. Love your blog and missing you.

Love Opa

Myke said...

I'm sure your uncle Ed knows that you love him very much, Hannah banana. But I'll bet he doesn't know that I'm your favorite uncle! (Just kidding, sweeetie). ;)

Hannah Hampton said...

hi peoples!