Saturday, July 7, 2007

Summertime Fun.....

This summer is great so far. Last monday we went to the beach my mom told us that we might go to the beach every monday of the summer, but we are not sure of that. Also i got to hold this tiny puppy for like five or ten minutes.The puppies name is Mya and it was the cutest thing i have ever seen in my whole life and it was only 70 dollars. I was mad and happy at the same time. I was mad because I had 77 dollars so if my dad was not allergic he would let me get it and if a guy did not buy it already. Sunday night i called my best friend Selah Sanchez to come to the beach with me so I left her a message three times because she was at night church and I did not know so a little bit later Caley told me to call my other best friend Shay Pitcher so I did and she said yes and then say thirty minutes later Selah Sanchez called and said its fine to so both of them had to come. Luckily we had eight seats in the car because my dad was at work and Caley invited Jules.

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

Hannah I enjoyed your blog sweetie! Keep up blogging......I love to read your thoughts and dreams ; )