Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone has a magical easter! I know i will, because everyone in my family are as great as a dream. Today my family and i are going to eat a huge and delicious turkey even though it is not Thanksgiving. My dad " Larry Hampton" is the best dad in the whole world, my mom " Cherie Hampton" is so funny and she makes me laugh even if she tries not make me laugh, my sister " Caley Hampton" always laughs, and she is so nice even though she gets really annoying and is really mean some times, my other sister " Emma" is so smart even though she is in pre-k,she also is really sweet, all the time she wears my clothes and tries to act like me and she tries to look like me, my brother " Christian Hampton" uhhhh!!!! he is so annoying but not all the time tomorrow, April 9, 2007 is his birthday so i am going to try to not be mean and ruin his birthday, but some times he is really sweet and he looks really cute all the time he is funny litterly all the time. My grandma "Oma" and my grandpa "Opa" live in Canada and they came before there birthday so we got to be there for them.They came a week ago and all of us were really excited.They are still here and will be until April 12, boo hoo that sucks that they are leaving.All of my family loves me and i love them back.My uncle Myke and auntie Dara came today for an Easter celebration also for an Easter dinner.I also love them.

4 comments:

LTA said...

I like your blog, Hannah. Love, Dad

Evert Heskes said...

You have a really nice blog. Well done. I hope you kkep it up. Love Opa

Evert Heskes said...

I am so excited you are blogging Hannah. I can't wait to read more!

Love Oma

Dayray said...

We love you too!