Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Family

My family is so great.My dad " Larry Hmpton" is so nice. And he makes us look like we are spoiled in a good way though. My little sister "Emma Hampton" is the spoiled one in the family. Emma gets everythig she wants but if she doesn't get it than she starts to wine. And when Emma wines about getting something my mom gets mad at Emma. My mom " Cherie Hampton" is so funny. My mom can make me laugh even if he does not try to make me laugh. My sister "Caley Hampton" is really nice. Although some times she is really mean and annoying. My other sister "Emma Hampton" like i said is spoiled but she is sweet.Emma is sweet because she always tries to act like me and she always wears my clothes to look like me and be like me. Although she is annoying and mean to me too. My brother "Christian Hampton" is so weird and so nice. But most of the time he is weird, mean and annoying. I love him though. Christian is so so cute and nice when we get along. Oh no, my mistake he is always cute and funny. And he is like my mom when it comes to being funny. Now my grandma and grandpa came all the way from Canada to Yorba Linda just to come visit us. Three or more days after they came it was my grandmas birthday. but their birthday passed and my brother "Christians" birthay passed too. Now Christian is seven years old and i dont know how old my grandma is because i dont think they want to tell us how old they are when we are way to young to know. We are not exactly to young to know atleast Caley and i are not to young to know. My mom is taking us to the tiedpools at the beach and if it is not to cold then we all can go into the water if we want to. So far it is really really hot outside. But it might be a little chilli at Corona or shall i say the beach. Well I was just watching Aqu Marine and it is finally over not that i want it to be over. So now it is time to go after i finish writing this post. We are going to the tiedpools for my grandpa to take pictures with his amazing camera. My grandpas camera is so expensive and it is so amazing. I wanted to take a picture of may brother and his friend "Michale" with his camera but my mom wouldn't let me because it was to expensive. And if I broke it i would not have enough money to pay for it. So i guess thats why my mom did not want me to take pictures even though she was taking pictures of Christian, Michale and some plants. Well i have to go now so PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Hannah, I am your great aunt Linda. Your mommy lived with me when she was a little baby. Love your blog.

Cherbear said...

Hannah, you are such a sweetheart and I love you SO much! Love Mom xoxoxo