Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today and Last night

Last night my brother,sisters,mom and i watched Eragon but just the beginning. We only watched the beginning of the show because it was getting to scary and Christian and Emma would not go into a diffrent room. Today after we went to my aunts house and to Christians baseball game we watched the lst part, but this time just me and Caley. My mom and Christian were at the store and Emma was in the bathtub and she was playing around for a little while.

4 comments:

LTA said...

I'm glad you got to finish your movie, honey.

Cherbear said...

I hope you enjoyed it Hannahbear. I love you sweetie : )

Sandra said...

Hi Hannah-Bear
Did you enjoy your movie? I miss you sweetie.

Myke said...

Hey Hannah- how did you like the movie? I was going to rent it, but I can't get Auntie Dara into it.