Monday, April 9, 2007

Today

Today I got a bear. I named the bear Hunny. I named the bear Hunny beause the color looks like hunny. I love Hunny " the bear" because she is as cute as me. Hee Hee. Hunny has curly fur and she is about two or one in a half feet long and she is not as fat as you would probabaly think. Hunny is actually pretty skinny. Not to skinny though. I just got her today for fourteen dollors and ninty nine cents. Today I also got a gorilla. I named the Gorilla " Banana". I called the Gorilla Banana because don't you know why? Gorillas and monkeys love bananas!! And I have no clue why i am yelling!! Ok I am better now, maybe i just had to get that out of my system. Yeah i think that's it. Banana is not skinnier than Hunny though. Although Banana is way way smaller than Hunny, Banana is a little chubby.

1 comment:

Evert Heskes said...

Hunny is definitely cute and cuddly but not as cute and cuddly as you are.

Love Oma : )