Sunday, July 22, 2007

my weekend with selah



My weekend with selah was great!
we picked her up at my church and dropped my brother off to his last day of baseball camp because he had to go there for a week and before that we picked emma up from her first sleepover with one of her best friends. i was really happy for her.Two days before we went to the beach my mom my sisters emma and caley and i went to the store ( Target) and bought one oufit for school but emma got a few oufits ofcourse. we also bought a cd oh ya and we got christian 1 oufit 2. when we went to the beach my friend selah and i thought the lifegaurd was so hotttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we also played a couple games and when we went in the water it was ok but when we went out of the water i was so freezing cold. LOL. after the beach we went home and got Jules stuff because she spent the night before the beach and she got to come to the beach too, i didn't really care but she was mean to me on sunday so i was a little mad. everything worked out great because selahs mom and dad had a conference for two days all day and she would of been all alone or she would have to go with them and be bored the whole time. so wat selah and i did when we got home is we played with build a bears for a while and then we went on the computer for research of cole sprouse
(coley moley). we also went on youtube and clubpenguin. i had such a great time with my best friend selah!

2 comments:

Cherbear said...

Hannah you are such a precious girl! I'm SO glad you had fun having Selah over and I love you TONS!!!!! xoxoxox......and more : D Love Mommie

Sandra said...

Hannah I really enjoyed your blog and am so glad you had a great time with your friend. I miss you so very much and you are just so precious.

Love you as always Oma