Monday, April 28, 2008

The Mom and her Daughter



HI, Mom i am just so proud of what you do everyday. You are a cleaning mom who loves and cares for her children and husband. She is beautiful and is so sweet to everyone. Even if she just met them and even if they are very rude people. Now, thats what I call a hard working, loving, caring,nice, helpful, and pretty mom. Do you think? Well, as you probably know I am her daughter Hannah Mae Hampton and I love her so so so so so so much. I feel like she is making me spoiled.

3 comments:

Cherbear said...

WOW my sweet Hannah Mae!!!!!! Thank you for your VERY generous, sweet and kind words. I'm kinda speechless right now. You are so thoughtful and encouraging to me. I love you more than your wildest dreams!!!! You are such a gift from God that I thank Him for every day. I love you Hannah :D xoxoxox....... Love Mom :D

Cherbear said...

Hannah, it is true that your mom is all of those wonderful things. I see many of those qualities in you, too. You are a special young lady. I love you very much and I'm extremely proud of you. As your mom said, "You are such a gift from God..."

Dad

Hannah Hampton said...

I LOVE YOU BOTH TWO (CRYING)!!!!!!!